Indian high school certificates

rshrm 16 Rep.

I have my 10th and 12th certificates from india. Will those be attested by USEF or do I have to visit some other office ?

Deepak Shah answered
Deepak Shah 2.01K Rep.

Have you tried calling USEF at +977 1-4414598. They will be the best people to answer that. Another option would be to ask your counselor in India (via email) to attest your copy. You could scan the marksheet, email it to the counselor and ask them to attest it and send it back to you on your email. You can save the trip that way and this totally works as long as the counselor is okay with that. Keep us updated how the process goes!

Deepak Shah answered
    Write your answer..
    Attach file add from link

    Question stats

    • Active
    • Views1222 times
    • Answers1 answer
    • Followers1 follower