Certifying documents to send to Japanese Universities

466 viewsJapanese Universities

In which institution or office I have to certify my photocopies of SLC and HSEB Transcripts while sending it to Japanese universities like we attest in USEF Nepal for American universities?


Thanks, Bibek.

I just a while ago found that any documents to be sent to any country can be certified or translated in Office of Notary Public located in Chabahil.


Hello Bipin,

In my case I asked my high school to authenticate the SLC and A level certificates.  Usually, your high school should put a school stamp to authenticate them.