Application fee

186 viewsUS Universities

How do you send the application and mailing (in my case) fee ?


Hey there,

You can pay for them through an International Credit Card if any of your relatives live abroad. Or you can go to banks. Banks take a service charge of about NRs 500 for doing your payment. There are limited banks in Nepal that accept that service. Some of them are:

  1. Nabil Bank
  2. Kumari Bank
  3. Nepal Investment Bank
  4. Global IME Bank

Good luck. Follow up if you have more questions!