After A levels

907 viewsEssay

Can u all plz suggest how can i get job/work/intern after A levels(bnks EBA Student) in my gap year in kathmandu? What kind of work do i get?

Anonymous 0 Comments

You can work as a Tutor. I am currently in my Gap year and I have been teaching Chemistry at Trinity and a Tuition Center. These people will be delighted to have BNKS students as tutors. So, our brand name definitely makes a difference. After your A levels, you can visit schools like Trinity, Chelsea, British College, AJ Wild etc with your resume and Transcript. Talk to the A level Coordinator there that you are interested in tutoring such and such subjects. If room is vacant, they might hire you. There was always a demand of EBA tutors, especially for teaching Accounting.

You are viewing 1 out of 7 answers, click here to view all answers.