Tax forms

Pranish Dahal 11 Rep.

Which documents should be provided along with ISFAA?  And, should we fill and submit tax non filler statement? If yes, where can I find that Form? I have searched in Google but couldn’t find anywhere. Please help me.

Krishna Gaire answered
Krishna Gaire 2.39K Rep.

You are supposed to submit some documents that could prove the claims you made in the form. You could submit tax forms, a statement from an employer, a bank statement, or another form of documentation.

Non all universities require non tax filer statement. Check with the universities first. Here’s the one for Connecticut College.


Krishna Gaire answered


    Question stats

    • Active
    • Views936 times
    • Answers1 answer
    • Followers1 follower