How to correct already submitted ISFAA form

Pranish Dahal 11 Rep.

I have already submitted my ISFAA form but when I looked at it later, I realized that I made a huge mistake. There is a section to fill income generated from Assets annually but mistakenly, I filled the total amount of my parents’ assets there. Which comparatively is a huge amount. So, what shall I do now? I am worried that I would get minimal scholarships.

Deepak Shah answered
Deepak Shah 2.01K Rep.

Mistakes occur; fill another form and send to the college as Krishna mentioned it. They will accept it.

Deepak Shah answered
    Krishna Gaire 2.39K Rep.

    ISFAA are sent directly to the university so complete the ISFAA form again with the right values and send it via email to them mentioning your mistakes and asking them to use the new form which you just sent.

    Best of luck!

    Krishna Gaire answered


      Question stats

      • Active
      • Views1065 times
      • Answers2 answers
      • Followers1 follower