Early Decision

Ace Ess Panta 23 Rep.

I want to apply to US university in an Early Decision. But what can I do if I am not satisfied with the scholarships uni provide to me? Please help me out with this.

Ace Ess Panta selected answer

Best answer

Krishna Gaire 2.39K Rep.

If you are not happy with the scholarships then you can talk with them and negotiate better scholarships. If nothing works out, you can reject the decision, given that you have a valid reason to do so.

Ace Ess Panta selected as best answer


    Question stats

    • Active
    • Views690 times
    • Answers1 answer
    • Followers1 follower